Aerosol Units to stop EV car fires
What is the Aerosol Unit?
The Aerosol Unit is a device that first responders use in a fire situation. Because the unit is a lightweight, hand-held device, it is very easy to use. It allows the first responder on the scene to activate and throw it into the fire area. The device will then automatically activate and, depending on the volume of the space, extinguish or significantly reduce the fire.
To sum up, our Aerosol Units:
– Cause a reduction in heat
– Reduce the amount of water or foam that is required
– possibly reduce damage to the area and/or contents
All while leaving little to no residue.
Stop EV car fires
Our Aerosol Units are also great for fighting EV car fires. When an electric vehicle is on fire, make sure to throw the device under the EV car after activating it. For the best effect, use the unit in combination with our other best-seller: The Ultimate Fire Blanket.
When can I use Aerosol Units?
Fire extinguishers are designed to tackle specific types of fire. The Aerosol Units work best in Class A, B and C fires. These are:
- Class A – fires involving solid materials such as wood, paper or textiles.
- Class B – fires involving flammable liquids such as petrol, diesel or oils.
- Class C – fires involving gases.